Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hehe, I couldn't resist when I seen these lights for sale at Target. Every 6th bulb twinkles, they had the hyper white LED bulbs, however it seemed a bit un-christmas-like. So I wrapped my roof rails last night with these lights and thought it was kind of neat and now I've got a Christmas Xterra :D

Anyone else decorating their Xterra this year?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HWd9Oca5JVw

·
on line
1,165 Posts
thats awesome, glad to see someone is starting the christmas spirit in here. good job.......

·
on line
432 Posts
Ahahaha. Thats awesome!

I need to find one of those beanbag santas to lay over my grill so it looks like I ran him over.

- Russell

·
on line
432 Posts
I think you've gotten me into trouble...

Just went to wal-mart for some other supplies and found myself browsing for something fun to put on my X.

2 things I found interesting. Those animated deer that light up and the rope light trees that are a few feet tall. Soooo I'm now trying to decide if I want to go back and try securing one of those on my roof! LOL I think the deer up there would be so great. Ultimate ******* joke, driving around with one of those huge light-up deer that looks around on top of my truck!

Beware I might actually try this... even if only for the photo opportunity.

- Russell

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
one of the other members from arizona xterras did the rope lights around his roof rack, looks pretty good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts