Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
2,125 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cyclopsani: thats freaking awesome. i wish my gf was that cool. lol ahhhh shes pretty cool. she supports me lol. (and yes she is looking over my shoulder right now) lol.

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Must've been a sale, she got me the same thing.. NO, j/k. :)
Congratz on the tool score, let's see the GF now!!

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I got the same air hammer/chisle and die grinder. :)

Home Depot has some pretty good compressor sales.

I just hope you live in a house with neighbors not right on top of you. The Husky compressors are LOUD! :)

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I am not sure currently. I just know they have some good prices on the package deals.

I believe that is an oil free compressor which usually go for less as they are not real high CFM and not a high duty cycle. All this means is don't try running a sand blaster off of it and don't try to use it in a professional garage where it will run all the time. :)

·
on line
1,231 Posts
WOW! Awesome score dude! I will tell you I wouldn't have done half the work on cars that I have without my compressor. You are one lucky man. She got any sisters? :eek:P

How's the X doin? You get FWD back yet?

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got a Hi-Lift last night too. It came with the handle saver and the base for mud and sand!

My best friend bought me the Xterra Zippo too!

I must be a nice guy or something to get such great gifts.

And, yes my girlfriend has a sister, but I think I got the better of the 2. Wohoo! :thumbleft:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts