Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, anyone know how (if possible) to get the rear windows to roll all the way down?

·
on line
631 Posts
it wont. its not actually child safety windows, but the design of the door. if you look at the door shape it wont roll down because of the curve for the fender

·
on line
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha, thanks guys, i feel slightly stupid. i should have looked more closely first. this pretty much needs to be deleated....

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
125inA30zone said:
ha, thanks guys, i feel slightly stupid. i should have looked more closely first. this pretty much needs to be deleated....
That OK, when I first got my Xterra, the wife after looking at the front doors and asked; "How do you open the back doors?"

·
on line
384 Posts
125inA30zone said:
Don't worry about it. This is not the first thread on the same subject. And if you read on, several of us have made silly mistakes somewhere along the way. <insert second glove box discussion here>

·
on line
631 Posts
yea i didnt know i had a second glove box until earlier this year... after owning my X for several months! HA

·
on line
278 Posts
Meh, I just found out last week that I can roll my windows up after the X has been turned off, so long as I don't open the door first. Pretty neat, I think.

·
on line
268 Posts
1_BAMF_X said:
Meh, I just found out last week that I can roll my windows up after the X has been turned off, so long as I don't open the door first. Pretty neat, I think.
cool I didn't know that.

·
on line
641 Posts
1_BAMF_X said:
From the owners manual:
"The power windows operate when the ignition switch is in the ON position, or for about 45 seconds after the ignition switch is turned to the OFF position. If the driver&#146;s or passenger&#146;s door is opened during this period of about 45 seconds, power to the windows is canceled."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts