Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time!!!

I'll be buying my lift, wheel spacers, and some tires towards the end of this month.

Just looking for the cheapest options around the PNW (Salem/Portland area). I'll be getting married next month and wouldn't mind saving a couple hundred bux in the process on some shoes.

You guys have any ideas?
Thanks

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
im my area discount tires had the best price, also tirerack is good but you have to ship the tires. good choice by the way! i love mine so much im getting another set, just in a bigger flavor...

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
im my area discount tires had the best price, also tirerack is good but you have to ship the tires. good choice by the way! i love mine so much im getting another set, just in a bigger flavor...
Speaking of which, hurry up! :D

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Quick update: the lowest nominal price I can find is indeed TreadDepot ($218.36 for 285/75/16, $873.44 for a set, and a grand total of $982 with shipping). Discount Tire Direct is $920 shipped which technically beats out TreadDepot for total cost.

Same goes for 285/70/17 (since you have an SE) - lower nominal, but higher total compare to DTD.

Town Fair Tire, if there's one near you, has them for $264 a pop shipped.

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
I have yet to see a good price from them ( obviously you found one though). In store they quoted me just shy of 2 grand for 5.
They may have been running one of those 20% off site-wide deals. Trust me I was only going to buy the cheapest at the time and I looked everywhere.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Got mine 285/75/16 last week at my local "Just Tires". They quoted me $205 per tire and then I got a $60 off a set of any 4 Goodyears so I got them for $190 per tire. Best price I could find

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
if you can wait, discounttiredirect.com has seasonal sales where you can get $100 rebate gift cards. usually goodyear will have a $60-75 rebate card along with that. and then DTD also gives you a $30 rebate card for using their credit card for the purchase. The problem is that they JUST had that sale for labor day weekend.

I'd imagine that they'll do it again for veteran's day

1 - 20 of 34 Posts