Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Into Comments: I’m still relatively new to the forum, this is my Xterra that I picked up just under two years ago.

Username: Charlie_Roam

Make: Nissan

Year: 2013

Model: Xterra

Trim: S

Color: Glacier White

MODS

Armor/Recovery:

ShrockWorks Front Bumper + Skid

Smittybilt 9500lb Winch

Smittybilt 3/4” D-rings

Front Suspension:

Bilstein 5100’s set to 1” w/Moog HD Springs and 1.5” Spacers

SPC Adjustable UCA’s

LCA Bumpstops

Melt Mod

Rear Suspension:

Deaver Single AAL’s

Stopping Power:

Carquest Wearever Platinum/Gold Pads + Rotors

Exterior:

Yakima FatCat 4 Ski Rack

Paint Work - Rims and Grill in Black Satin -All done by me-

Next Step - She’ll be getting some 285/75/16’s within a few weeks

PHOTOS

Stock Height Pics

Here’s a few pics with the lift installed

Random build picks>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
521 Posts
Great looking X. I love that you've turned the wrenches yourself! In my opinion it makes the vehicle that much more special.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great looking X. I love that you've turned the wrenches yourself! In my opinion it makes the vehicle that much more special.

Always feels great when I’m done and did it myself, no matter how many hours longer it took me than everyone else lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
Always feels great when I’m done and did it myself, no matter how many hours longer it took me than everyone else lol

Nice work, seeing the love in doing your own work. Next upgrade a good set of rock sliders (your factory steps will get beat up), then skids, protect that rig ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice work, seeing the love in doing your own work. Next upgrade a good set of rock sliders (your factory steps will get beat up), then skids, protect that rig ;)

Agree, I’m waiting until I bash those stock steps real good before I replace them with sliders. I have the Shrockworks skid for the front but haven’t added skids anywhere else on the vehicle, I’m not sure where else skids can go on the X

·
Registered
251 Posts
Agree, I’m waiting until I bash those stock steps real good before I replace them with sliders. I have the Shrockworks skid for the front but haven’t added skids anywhere else on the vehicle, I’m not sure where else skids can go on the X

Important skids - radiator, engine, transfer case - lowest points. Transmission is up higher bordered by frame braces, less chance of getting hit. Gas tank doesn't seem too exposed, and can deform slightly, plus that huge skid is heavy! I'm planning to double up on the stock gas tank skid. I have the 3 above and Shrock gave discount if you buy at least 3 at once, check with them and see if still true.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great looking X. Can't wait to see pics of it out on the trail.

Reactions: Charlie_Roam

·
Registered
72 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts