Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the leafspring center pin diameter and length and also the ubolt dimensions. I need these ASAP. Please help!!

·
on line
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because Im at work and need to pick them up at lunch.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
the stock bolt is 60.47mm long and 9.86mm on the non threaded part. as far as ubolts go, i dont have that info. all i know is it has an 18mm nut on the bottom.

·
on line
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You probably could use the center pin again, but you wanna make sure youhave enough to go into the axle. As for the U-bolts, many will tell you no and to buy new ones. I guess it would be ok temperarily, but dont quote me on that.

Xterra, thanks for the info, i appreciate it.

·
on line
30 Posts
u bolts are fine. if not replace all of your tire luggs when you take off a tire

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Center pin posted above. You can use a 3/8-24 SHCS also, be sure to get new nuts. as for the u-bolts, stock is 12mm rod 80mm spread by 165mm long. Or 3.25 spread by 6.5" long, 1/2 rod.

·
on line
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awsome! Exactly what I was looking for. Only one question, what does SHCS stand for. Im a computer guy, not so much a car guy so the acronyms are a bit cloudy.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
Center pin posted above. You can use a 3/8-24 SHCS also, be sure to get new nuts. as for the u-bolts, stock is 12mm rod 80mm spread by 165mm long. Or 3.25 spread by 6.5" long, 1/2 rod.
Do you sell them when we order the deavers from you?

·
on line
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PrerunnerGreg said:
ner mind, socket head cap screw.

·
on line
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok went to lowes and bought some grade 8 bolts 4 inches long. However I think I went too long with it. I just did the conversion and it looks to be about 2.5 inches long. No biggy. I was going to do the shims this weekend, couldnt get into my dads garage. Next weekend it will be done. Thanks for all the help you guys!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts