Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the Covid sitch, we opted for some local trips this year. One was a trip around Cape Breton known for waterfalls and mountains. We enjoyed exploring and getting sidetracked. We were glad we brought the Xterra instead of the Volvo cause there were some shady roads. Here are some pics. Cheers !

·
Registered
360 Posts
Did you self-quarantine for 14 days?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Love that color X! Did you try driving down those stairs to the vista point? I'm pretty sure you're allowed to... that's what I've heard :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love that color X! Did you try driving down those stairs to the vista point? I'm pretty sure you're allowed to... that's what I've heard :p
lol, no. It drops off further than it looks. We did go down some pretty remote and sketchy trails though. One was in a huge rainstorm. I will see if we have any video....

·
TNX Veteran
3,912 Posts
I'm super confused. They only made that color X from 2011-2012. Those wheels are from 2014-2015 on Xterras (2014+ for Frontiers). I had to sort through craigslist for FOREVER to get them. So either Canada is different or someone swapped the wheels on it already. Great pics either way!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Haha no - I live in Nova Scotia.
Lucky you! One of my favourite provinces. Agree with the consensus: Cape Breton is stunningly beautiful. The Capers are surprisingly friendly and hospitable for such a popular tourist destination.

I thought I saw an American flag by your handle, hence the question. Must have seen bad. ;-)

So Wilbury, share some Newfie and Caper jokes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm super confused. They only made that color X from 2011-2012. Those wheels are from 2014-2015 on Xterras (2014+ for Frontiers). I had to sort through craigslist for FOREVER to get them. So either Canada is different or someone swapped the wheels on it already. Great pics either way!
Nice catch. In Canada, people often have 2 sets of rims. One for Summer tires and one for Winter tires. I put my Winter tires on my stock alloys ( in my avatar) and bought these from a guy off a 2014 Frontier for my new Summer tires (Bridgestone Duelers). For future reference: The TPMS system from 2014 works on a 2011. (after the paper clip reset procedure)
Cheers
Trevor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts