Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crow, They are the same design.

I am trying to get a couple different designs, but not sure when that's going to happen.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
PM sent / Paypal sent

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
pm sent!

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok guys, as of right now I only have 10 of the 50 stickers left (if I would have known they were in such high demand I would have got more) :)

So, from here on, please send me your info and how many you want, but please do not PayPal me any more money until I respond to your PM saying I have enough.

I will order more stickers.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am out of Stickers and as a matter of fact, I think I might have oversold, I still have to take a final count.

I'll be re-ordering some and hope to have them in a week or two.

Also, I have not sent any out yet. I did not want to fold them in half, so I am custom making envelopes (well, ok, custom modifying envelopes). It's taking a bit longer than I hoped. I have most all of them done, just need to print out labels and get them to the post office. Sorry for the delay.

I'll be sending out some PM's tomorrow as I have requests for stickers, but no payment from some folks.

·
on line
32 Posts
PM Sent.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok guys, bad news. I got almost all of the stickers back from the PO today. They are telling me that it wasn't enough postage. Well, I took them into the post office to mail them and had the person behind the counter stamp them for me.

I think this is all because I made longer envelopes (the stickers are 13" long) as I didn't want to bend the stickers to fit them in normal sized envelopes. I will be running up to the post office tomorrow to find out what the deal is.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.