Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, shirts are here.

I do not have a photo of one yet, but they are Athletic Heather (gray).

They are available on the online store, so order up.

http://thenewx.org/catalog/

This is the logo.

"thenewX.org" on the front left breast.

Truck on the back.

**There are a limited number of each size. When I start to run out I will order more. Once inventory of a certain size runs out, you will not be able to check out. This prevents you from ordering and me not having it in stock.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
never even new we had an online store. Just ordered a T and 4 more decals!!
yahoo!!

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Bueller44 said:
never even new we had an online store.
It's slowly building lol.

We want to make sure the product is quality. That's why we don't have a cafepress account. From what I've read, their stuff sucks. Fades, peels, iron ons...etc.

·
on line
2,125 Posts
just a thought that i wanted to throw out there... what about mechanic shirts with imbrodered "thenewX.org" above the one of the chest pockets? just a suggestion.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are going to slowly roll stuff out that I know will sell. I would hate to order 75 mechanics shirts and be stuck with 74 of them. :)

We should have more sticker designs soon as well as some more apparel.

·
on line
155 Posts
Yay! Ordered my shirt and two steekers! Thanks Muzikman! :spam2:

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, the shirts are selling like hot cakes (which until this weekend, I didn't understand that saying).

I am now out of XXXL shirts. I still have plenty in other sizes.

Also, I know this is a shirt thread, but I am currently out of stickers. I have ordered more and will have them this weekend (2/10).

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Can't wait to get mine!

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeff, your's is going out today as well as most of the orders from last week.

I am still doing the weekly trip to the Post Office. Saves me a lot of time. :)

·
on line
2,459 Posts
No doubt man, that's why I love working across the street from one. Makes it easy for ebay sales.

·
on line
155 Posts
Any status on the shirts/stickers Muzikman? Thanks.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
I got mine last week and love it!

·
on line
1,504 Posts
Muzikman said:
We are going to slowly roll stuff out that I know will sell. I would hate to order 75 mechanics shirts and be stuck with 74 of them. :)

We should have more sticker designs soon as well as some more apparel.
Hey Jason, just a thought, but the mechanic shirt got me to thinking, which I'm sure you have already thought about it, but is there any type of sticky or other way we could get some of the ideas together for new gear, some way to keep up with some of the more requested items? That way you're not wasting time with stuff that wouldn't sell like you were saying? Thanks again for taking care of this stuff...

·
on line
638 Posts
Hey Jason, just a thought, but the mechanic shirt got me to thinking, which I'm sure you have already thought about it, but is there any type of sticky or other way we could get some of the ideas together for new gear, some way to keep up with some of the more requested items? That way you're not wasting time with stuff that wouldn't sell like you were saying? Thanks again for taking care of this stuff...
I like this idea, perhaps a recovery bag or something like that.

·
on line
2,883 Posts
It's slowly building lol.

We want to make sure the product is quality. That's why we don't have a cafepress account. From what I've read, their stuff sucks. Fades, peels, iron ons...etc.
Correct you are! Ordered some stuff thru them last year. The tees & sweats were poor quality with massive shrinkage & oddly shaped. The silkscreen wasn't silkscreen but more like poor inkjet printing...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts