Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Note: This listing has been cancelled. Please refer to the last post in this thread.

First let me say I am on the fence about selling these, cuz after I ordered these i found someone selling a used long travel titan set up that i was planning on running in the future so Im considering selling these coilovers i just got to fund thr long travel kit....

With that being said, these are some brand new radflo 2.5 titan swap coilovers with 600# springs. As most of you probably know radflo has 12-16+ week lead times and I was lucky enough to find the one and only an online vendor that had ONE 2.5" titan swap radflo in stock sitting on the shelf ready to ship so I snatched it up.

So for my asking price of $1100 you can save about $100 off retail but most importantly not have to wait 12-16 weeks to get your coilovers from radflo. Spanner wrench and sticker included

If interested you can message me on here or call/text 408-466-9099

Located in San Jose, CA but willing to ship (buyer would pay shipping)

Glasses Automotive tire Coil spring Suspension Shock absorber

Road surface Asphalt Automotive tire Font Tar

·
Registered
513 Posts
Ok, First thing's first. Are you really selling them? Second, are you selling them yet to anyone? Third, Have you already sold them and not updated the post. Fourth, DIBS??? Just not sure if #600 or #650 is "right" for my HeftyFab Alum bumper/winch combo.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Ok, First thing's first. Are you really selling them? Second, are you selling them yet to anyone? Third, Have you already sold them and not updated the post. Fourth, DIBS??? Just not sure if #600 or #650 is "right" for my HeftyFab Alum bumper/winch combo.
I've got a Hefty aluminum and winch setup and the 600# springs ride really nice.

·
Super Moderator
4,559 Posts
@pjleitzell has failed to respond to the request to confirm whether or not these items are actually for sale as required by Rule #8 of the For Sale Forum rules. The reason for said request was the first sentence of the for sale listing, which reads in part, "First let me say I am on the fence about selling these. . . ." Other forum members have posed the same question.

@pjleitzell 's posting history indicates that he/she has visited the forum since the request was made, thus it can reasonably be presumed that he/she has read the request and has chosen not to respond.

For these reasons, this thread has been marked "cancelled" and is now closed to further comment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.