Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
If I could get rid of mine, I would buy it in a heartbeat!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Yea, I woud definitely make the drive to get it. Could fly there and drive back.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
I actually had someone offer $6k for mine, but still would have $2100 left over and no one will buy a car without a title. Dangit!! All of these super deals are here...just my luck

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updated 1st post. The Plow is no longer for sale.

Backstory:
I had hoped to purchase MadMike's Brick from the dealership he traded it in to. I made a few trips to deal with the dealership but never agreed to a price.I was waiting for them to sit on it another week or two and try to get the price down. Alas, it was sold last week.
Have we seen any new members with a suspiciously familiar looking rig?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would say cause it's newer, with a ton less miles, fully locked on 35's??? Am I close:p
Chris is exactly correct. Mike's had everything I have plus front/rear air lockers, snorkel, manual tranny (3.54 gears vs 3:13), 35's, 6 years newer and 75,000 fewer miles.
My X is perfectly good but getting to an age where more and more things are going to need to be done. If I find the right deal out there where I don't have to start from scratch I might do it.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Chris is exactly correct. Mike's had everything I have plus front/rear air lockers, snorkel, manual tranny (3.54 gears vs 3:13), 35's, 6 years newer and 75,000 fewer miles.
My X is perfectly good but getting to an age where more and more things are going to need to be done. If I find the right deal out there where I don't have to start from scratch I might do it.
Bah! Where's the 05 S love? I have almost 180,000mi on mine and wheel the tard out of it and it still works great. :p

BUT, that red X with 2 lockers sure was purdy. I'll give you that. :p (My X even has some former parts from it *giggles*)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.