Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, we now have an online store. There is currently only one item in this store (stickers), but look for future additions.

As of right now I have 50 more stickers, so order away!

http://www.thenewx.org/catalog/

EDIT:

If you are ordering through PayPal, please be sure to complete the order process. Click on the "Return to Merchant" button on the PayPal screen after the payment has been Processed.

See screen shots below.

Click the "Return to Merchant" button circled below.

You should then be brought to this page.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Sweet. Could you possibly make a couple for me in a different color? I know if you dont order bulk it costs alot more. but I want some with a lime green X rather than a red one. Im willing to pay whatever it costs you.

·
on line
3,218 Posts
"I want some with a lime green X rather than a red one. Im willing to pay whatever it costs you."

On that note, it'll prolly be cheaper for you to take the design somewhere, and say, "make me 50 of these, in lime." Most places have a minimum..

·
on line
1,574 Posts
im liking this, every fs item should be on there, it makes it a lot easier.
thanks for the addition!

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You mean every for sale item that individuals are selling? If so, that would be impossible with the current software and I don't think we have any plans to add a community for sale application.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm still confused.

Do you want individuals who are selling things on this site to be able to sell them through the on-line store?

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For those that ordered via PayPal, did you receive an order confirmation email?

In the testing, Paypal worked, but now it seems that only 50% of the paypal orders are actually making into the ordering system.

For those that I got a Paypal payment from and no shopping cart order, I'll be emailing you today.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.