Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tIRES had been on my x for less than 3 mths lifted her and got bigger meats these re just the tires ((NO RIMS)) ASKING 300 obo or always open to a trade of something interesting !!!
Now also this is kinda funny in a very sick way ...My sister ..bought a bowflex Stairmaster/treadmill to get into better shape ,she used it for 1 week and on her way out to work that morning had a minor stroke SO needless to say Her workout days are over ..Now before you folks start busting my chops abt saying its funny SHE'S the one who says the damn thing works so well it almost killed her ..She wants 1500 for it It cost 1700 new and has only been used for 1 week !!! email me at [email protected] if interested in either !! thx

·
on line
874 Posts
no price in the title

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ummmmm I just looked on the board and abt90 % of the ads dont have the price in the title IF I PUT FOR SALE, PRICE, FOR BOTHE theres no room to put the item GEESH read the ad the price is is the ad !!!

·
on line
429 Posts
I'm no stroke expert and I'm not trying to be funny, but shouldn't she now have MORE of a reason to work out? Maybe just not too hard-core.

·
on line
874 Posts
I was just throwing out a random guess

·
on line
735 Posts
If those tires are 265/75-16's I'd be interested, but it looks like you have 17" SE rubber (judging from your pic)

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mike100 said:
If those tires are 265/75-16's I'd be interested, but it looks like you have 17" SE rubber (judging from your pic)
yep those re the stocks off the se model SOWEE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.