Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry for only a week notice, kept forgetting to post here.

When: Saturday November 29th 2014
Destination: Tahuya
Meeting location: QFC- 201 Washington 300, Belfair, WA 98528
Time: Meet at 9:30AM roll out by 10:00AM
Permits: Washington Discover Pass
Communication: CB or two-way radio, if you bring a two-way please bring a second.
Vehicle requirements: traction tires, proper recover gear, basic tools. Sliders are not required but are recommended.

After wheeling a couple of us are going to head up to the Silver City brewery/restaurant in Silverdale.

So far we have 5 rigs going, two first gens, two second gens and a 4 door Rubicon.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Four day reminder. This is this upcoming Saturday.

And if anyone has a new snorkel and wants to test it out this is the place. This is mud lake in the middle of summer when it hasn't rained in a few weeks. (Hint hint surf and Trav.)

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are such a good husband. I'm still trying to figure out how I can skip going to the wife's aunt's place. It's about an hour and 20 minutes away from me.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Late notice but I just got back a few minutes ago. Cancelled, the roads getting into Seattle were iced over and those of use coming from the north (4 rigs) decided it wasn't worth the risk of the 90 mile each way drive when our "best" roads are screwed up.

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Late notice but I just got back a few minutes ago. Cancelled, the roads getting into Seattle were iced over and those of use coming from the north (4 rigs) decided it wasn't worth the risk of the 90 mile each way drive when our "best" roads are screwed up.
Bummer. I'm on my way up to Seattle right now in a minivan. Will be fun to see how the roads are when I get there... Saw the forecast called for snow, but only an inch or less.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Text sent Jay. The DOT is now out with de-icer. With our families with us and the ice we were hitting we decided it was best to turn around and not risk our safety.

We do have at least one guy out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts