Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. Just got my new X last week and only been once off-road. So far, i love it! Can't wait to learn so much here and start modding :) Ive only changed the tires so far.

BTW, can anyone help me with getting a pic up as an avatar? I can't quite seem to figure out how to resize it, or upload from a URL. Tried to mess around with both a bit with no luck.

Thanks

·
TNX Administrator
20,448 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

BCXterra said:
BTW, can anyone help me with getting a pic up as an avatar? I can't quite seem to figure out how to resize it, or upload from a URL. Tried to mess around with both a bit with no luck.

Thanks
There is a glitch in the system so you need to link to an off site location to do the avatar.

Do not upload.

Place an image into either. . .

www.Photobucket.com account or . . .
www.VillagePhotos.com account or another one of your choosing.

Then copy the image location (URL) and post it in the Avatar spot on your profile here on this site.

·
on line
463 Posts
Welcome to The Nice Site !
We're all glad to have you as a newbie !

And, as always; It's great to add to the economy's cashflow !
Welcome

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

How's the mountain biking up there?

Rob

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Welcome fellow BCer. If you ever down in the Langley area PM and maybe we can try some trails out by Harrison.

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! :cheers:

Nice pics...I grew up in the loops!

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Welcome to the group!! Now its time to take off those pesky mud flaps and factory side steps :)

Here is a link that has alot about posting Avatars:
http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4247

Parouse through it and see if anything it helps you out. :)

Oh yeah and GO SENATORS!!!! :thumbright:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts