Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for something around the area? My roommate and I wanted to explore the lost coast area, or head down to big sur area weather depending. Nothing hard but be nice to use the 4wd

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm hit or miss. Need to double check if that's my sons last weekend soccer game or if it's the week before. Otherwise, i think i'm down.

·
on line
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We drive the road to the zen center. Then achieve enlightenment. Then go have a beer orin Monterey.:)
Posted via Mobile Device
thats actually something my girlfriend and I are into as we actually go to the zen center in san francisco. We did plan on this as a camping trip we would be up to drive it but we would be camping.

unless there is something else out there that you know of that might have some ocean views that can entice you to camp also

·
on line
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey guys. looks like we are looking at the shaver lake /Huntington Lake camping and exploring.

we are hoping to leave around friday from SF sometime and find one of the camp sites around the area or some kind of disperse camping. The 10 day out looks like it will work out with us.

more details to come

·
Registered
81 Posts
hey guys. looks like we are looking at the shaver lake /Huntington Lake camping and exploring.

we are hoping to leave around friday from SF sometime and find one of the camp sites around the area or some kind of disperse camping. The 10 day out looks like it will work out with us.

more details to come
So how did the trip go?

Any pictures?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts