Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
Joined
·
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gf is buying this for the X



Lots of designs... Not bad priced either.
What do u guys think?
I think i like the Fords design better over the fronty.
________
OMNI
 

·
on line
Joined
·
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Its vinyl graphics, not the magnet type...
I've been looking for Regular army or desert camo.
No luck at this time but keep trying till i get back from
my vacation. This will do if i can't find what i want in design
though. They have 30+ that you can pick from.
http://www.camoskinz.com
If you type into yahoo search.. *camo vehicle wrap*
Their is alot of sites some are cheaper than others
for same product and more sqft.
________
Weed news
 

·
on line
Joined
·
3,262 Posts
Never in a million years!! I would rather put 22" rims on my X than put that stuff on it. And I hate big rims!

But if you like that kind of stuff... More power to ya!!

Did I just sound like an a$$hole?? I didn't mean to... Sorry.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
123 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Did I just sound like an a$$hole??

yes, LMAO :cheers:
 

·
on line
Joined
·
1,831 Posts
That's stuff is pretty cool. I def like the more realistic Fronty's pattern than the Ford's.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
844 Posts
nah dawg, you should get orange and red camo, and some bling blings to match. that shiz would be pimp, son!

I remember living in north florida camo is like burberry is in NY. down here it's absolutely rediculous. you might be able to make it cool, but I'd at least do a dark one, without any sticks or moss or anything, make it more military looking than redneck.

it would be pretty cool if you could get the new digital looking military camo pattern, now that would be impressive.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
3,484 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Never in a million years!! I would rather put 22" rims on my X than put that stuff on it. And I hate big rims!
But if you like that kind of stuff... More power to ya!!
Did I just sound like an a$$hole?? I didn't mean to... Sorry.
If you go off road, it falls into the protection category. Paint protection. A branch won't scratch the paint that way and it comes off easily, lasts 5 years. MC
 

·
on line
Joined
·
246 Posts
Don't know what you guys are talking about. All I see are some wheels and a few windows...

As far as for protection it great, but you ca always get a diffrent color than camo...
 

·
on line
Joined
·
32 Posts
here is thecamo paint job I was talking about


and here is the 3Mwrap stuff I wasmentioning


if I remember the cost for the wrap is about $2000can for a whole jeep[/img]
 

·
on line
Joined
·
81 Posts
dragonplayboy said:
it would be pretty cool if you could get the new digital looking military camo pattern, now that would be impressive.
I agree if you could find the new Military patterns that would be better then the realtree stuff.
 

·
on line
Joined
·
551 Posts
No offense but those patterns are hideous.

GreyWolf said:
dragonplayboy said:
it would be pretty cool if you could get the new digital looking military camo pattern, now that would be impressive.
I agree if you could find the new Military patterns that would be better then the realtree stuff.

Spec4ce Woodland
HyperStealth Concealment
 

·
on line
Joined
·
844 Posts


That's the frickin coolest thing I've seen this week. I think the camo thing has potential- but it has to be cool and modern looking, not stupid and redneck looking.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top