Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
on line
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't know why they wouldn't fit... they are what comes up for '06 Nissan Xterra. Put looking at it again, it only shows 2 in the pic, and if that is the case, that certainly isn't any kind of deal (you can get them everywhere else for $50 for the 4). I thought about that after I posted it. Guess somebody will just have to go in to find out for sure.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Speaking of LCA's.

Over the past couple wheeling trips I noticed a banging noise coming from the front end. At first I thought it was the sway bar, so I removed it. That wasn't it. Then I thought it was loose skid plates, but that wasn't it.

The other day I climbed under there and started smacking things with a deadblow hammer. Here it's the passenger side LCA. I think the rear bushing is toast.

I am stopping at the dealer after work today and order new bushings...so keep an eye open for a How-to soon. :)

·
on line
628 Posts
Not a good deal, I stopped by my local NAPA hoping they would have them in stock, not a chance. They are selling 2 bolts for that price. I ordered them from YourNissanParts on last Sunday evening but I won't get them until Next Thursday. I was going to pick them up so I could install my lift this weekend and then just resell the ones I have on order, looks like I'll have to wait.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Just bringing an old thread back to life about cam bolts...I was going this week to pick some up and I know the dealer sells the adjustable ones for $38 a pair...wondering if anyone out their got their bolts at the dealer after their lift was installed or would youi reccommend somewhere elese....Calmini...AC...either way it still needs to be shipped to Canada

thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts