Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put the Camber adjustment bolts in? I got my bolts yesterday and plan on puttin em on tonight but I have not really looked under the truck to see how they go. Any input?

·
on line
2,938 Posts
The dealer should install them for free as there is a TSB for them.

·
on line
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They wont put them in because they said they are not needed and they would only put them in if the camber if off and he said the camber doesnt change. Well it does when you lift it lol so i just said screw it and bought the bolts for $50 and im gonna do it myself. The truck is gonna be up on the lift tonight anyway.

·
on line
246 Posts
Even if you install the bolt yourself you are going to need an alignment regardless. If you put the bolts in and drive it to the alignment shop it could be scary if they aren't just so. Just have the shop install them when they do the alignment.

·
on line
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Firestone wanted another $30 to install them and since there is a Firestone less than 5 min from my house I should be ok. No speeds of more than 40

·
on line
32 Posts
Takes 4 bolts. You got 4 right?

·
on line
32 Posts
I swear I will feel like the biggest idiot for the rest of my life for paying twice that. Glad you found yours.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts