Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '05 Off Road
Bought my shackles, spacer etc. Got the cam bolts because i saved money adding it in and i thought it would be a good idea just in case even though it was just 2 inches.
Long story short, I had somewhere to be and only gave myself 2 hours to do all of it so i got lazy and didn't put in the cam bolts after i had to stop mid wa to patch a tire that had a fat nail in it. Afterwards i took a quick glance under the truck at the LCAs and everything looks pretty damn adjustable IMO from what I am used to seeing. What part of what is under there is not adjustable that needs cam bolts to do an aligment? Unless the taper and adjustment is more aggressive it looks like there should be plenty of adjustment from the factory parts.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I am going to wait until next weekend when I can make it out and get an alignment to confirm what I thought I saw but after that.... Cam bolts for sale lol $55 + shipping Obviously brand new in bags. From PRG.

·
on line
236 Posts
Well I am going to wait until next weekend when I can make it out and get an alignment to confirm what I thought I saw but after that.... Cam bolts for sale lol $55 + shipping Obviously brand new in bags. From PRG.
I have a 05 Offroad model and and I have cam bolts from the factory. So should you. Also when you go in for your alinement you need to make sure to tell them you want your camber as close to zero as possible as lots of places wont even mess with the cam bolts. If you need a good place in midtown I have a guy who does it the old school way and only does suspension

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love using the boards as a resource but I guess I got a little too lazy this time and didn't bother taking a glance underneath.

Shoot me the info. I do a lot of freeway commuting to work. I think I'll take just about anyone who will be open after I get off so I don't run all week. Alignment feels straight but I can see a little bit of positive camber. Toe is in a 1/2 in. also.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts