·
on line
2,938 Posts
That looks like california!

Crazy hi, with those twig axles.

·
on line
57 Posts
Looks like ass with the gap between the running boards and the body. Needs to lose the bodylift to eliminate the gap.

·
on line
332 Posts
so would ponyboys xterra term the phrase "Colorado Style" or are just "Rocky Mountain High"?

·
on line
631 Posts
crazy hawaiians?? were not crazy... we just like our trucks big and tweeked to hell! haha. but damn, that is nice. if i was a rich hawaiian i would do that too. but im a broke hawaiian college student :(

5" calmini and 3" bl..... hmm, i want it!!

·
on line
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
" Rocky Mountain High" sounds better. It's just that big giant trucks are to Hawaii, what John Elway is to Colorado haha. Just like here in California getting fiberglass fenders and not painting them is all the rage.

·
on line
376 Posts
IMO, he should keep the Calmini and lose the body lift. Then switch the daystars out for Radflows. That'd would be a decent setup then.

·
on line
369 Posts
Interesting. I like that someone is doing something that hasn't been done. I wouldn't do that to my X, then again, most people wouldn't do to their X what I'm doing to mine, I'll have updates and pics up soon...

·
on line
187 Posts
my buddy bill was the one to take pictures of that truck....u can see his silver fronty in the background. hes from cypress CA.....lol
what is with these SO CAL KIDS?
thats roaming towards "stupid high"
i think he should loose the body lift....it could look so much better.....
im not too fond of bl unless its only to make room for bigger tires.....like the artic trucks....those are bad ass

1 - 20 of 21 Posts