Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any options besides getting new wheels that we have if there is a caliper clearance issue with wheels? Would like a 1/2" spacer help? I dont want to get too big of a spacer cause the wheel is already a 16x8 and I dont want to have rubbing issues?

·
on line
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
S_e_X-Terra said:
A spacer will be your only solution if you want to keep the wheels. My guess is that a 1/2" spacer should do the trick.
yeah, that is exactly what I am about to order. By the way, our trucks have 100.6 center bore correct? I am asking because the American Racing wheels that I have says they have a 71.50 mm bore, but the wheels fit on my truck no problem(minus the caliper clearance), so how could they fit if they only have 71mm but our hub is 100mm. I am guessing that the AR wheels have the wrong bore on their site(it was actually from a different website that I found the bore)

·
on line
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
miles said:
you could go with these procomp 7089's
they fit but are lug centric and require hub rings just to close the gap between the the stock bore and the bore of the rim...a few people here are running these.
http://www.procomptires.com/pxa7089.html
I actually already have a set of American Racing wheels that I did the stealth mod to and I really like them, I am just trying to find out what our factory center bore is, so I can order the spacers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts