Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a GREAT day today out there. Musta have been 100-150 trucks? Really, really cool, FJ 40s, FJ Cruisers, 55s, Jeeps, Land Rovers, Broncos, Mogs, Doka Mogs, Hummers, cool trailers, cool people, free lunch, free T shirts (which are awesome) and felt good doing something for the enviroment, the BLM, and the off-roading community.

I was the ONLY Xterra out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ran into Brian (xtoolbox) from SCCX, Elliot from SCLRs, and some other folks I know and met a few new friends.

Had a really AWESOME time.

The clubs runs are tomorrow any of you who are able I would suggest heading up there. Info is here -->

http://www.calicocleanup.com/

You should go if you can.

- - - EDIT - - - Picture Time
Myself coming down the drop off of Mule Canyon

Some of the Group 2 Clean-up crew under the Arch at Mule Canyon

Tim, who I met - says he know Syndicate

Sorry that's all I got for now.

·
on line
1,127 Posts
hehehe......we are all speechless at how cool you are for going out there and doing that. :) Let me know next time one of these is going on and I would love to go. I haven't been out to Calico yet and I am all for keeping our limited So Cal trails open. Great job man and nice pics.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Hrm, some how I've missed this thread. Sorry Kahuna.

I love trail cleanups. I've done 3 so far and have enjoyed it each time.

·
on line
975 Posts
I know Tim also, great friend. He's getting married this weekend.

·
on line
704 Posts
We should do more of this in NorCal. Love cleanups too!

·
on line
225 Posts
Awesome, awesome stuff. You should be proud. I wish us in this area were fortunate enough to have such a place like that with people going there who are willing to do what you've done. Great job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts