Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who on here is running the K & N cai. If you are can you please tell me your overall experience with the product thus far?

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TXterra37 said:
Go Volant!!!
Well the thing is first i need to find out if the 4 wheel part store here installs products not purchased from them. If they do i will definitely bring them the Volant. If not they have AFE, K&N, and AIRAID. This is gonna be my X's 1 year gift lol.

·
on line
10,133 Posts
sikX said:
TXterra37 said:
Go Volant!!!
Well the thing is first i need to find out if the 4 wheel part store here installs products not purchased from them. If they do i will definitely bring them the Volant. If not they have AFE, K&N, and AIRAID. This is gonna be my X's 1 year gift lol.

WHAT?!?!?! Dude...it'll take you about 30 minutes to do it yourself. Why pay someone else to do work you can do?

Oh, and x2 on Volant.

·
on line
60 Posts
i have the k&n series 63 intake. i think it looks and sounds pretty good. always get compliments when i pop the hood. it took no time at all. a few smokes, 6 pack and a friend to keep me company and it was done. directions are easy and self explanatory. i have faith in u

·
on line
615 Posts
sikX said:
TXterra37 said:
I know for a fact that 4 Wheel Parts will NOT install/work on stuff they don't sell, sucks, I know.
How ***!
Yep, they wouldn't even install lights on my Xterra that I WAS going to buy there because they said the tech. didn't want to run 8 wires in wire loom through the gusset in the back. Took my keys back and left right then...didn't even argue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts