Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
There have been two non-fruitful threads on the topic in recent memory. As far as I know no one has one on their X, nor is this accessory available in the US (further research shows that this particular visor is for a Navara, meaning you can probably only get it overseas). I believe the X and Fronty/Nav use the same doors, meaning that the contour of the A-pillar is identical, so if you can import one of these visors it should fit the X without issue (and in the link you can see it won't interfere with the roof rack).

I think what turns a lot of people off of these is the permanent install - you're pretty much guaranteed to need to drill at least one hole in each A-pillar. Not something I want to mess around with seeing as there's an airbag back there (I already get antsy running wires through the interior trim).

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
yeah, it should work. But i can't agree with the style. I'd rather have one of the old Lund visors. not a fan of this one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Funny, I just made a thread about visors a few days back. I'd love a visor for my X but that style just isn't doing it for me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this particular style is killing my vibe but i feel like maybe there might be more different styles out there since i found one. but i figured the idea was there for a visor.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts