Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, i was over on XOC browsing some of the older threads...

has anyone bought the calmini front bumper? i know shrock gets lotsa props here, but just curious.

the only pictures of it i've seen are from the calmini website.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I don't know anyone that has their front bumper, but there were a few over on XOC that has their rear. I don't think anyone on here has Calmini stuff.

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i know several people have bought the rears....

i saw a thread over on XOC where a guy ordered the front. and no word since.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
-- :clown: Yo Muzik--

Muzikman said:
I don't know anyone that has their front bumper, but there were a few over on XOC that has their rear. I don't think anyone on here has Calmini stuff.

--I made the mistake of buying the Calmini rear Swing away, before I knew about Mr. Shrake--

--I had to modify the POS latch assy and redrill the frame mounting bolt pattern, it's OK now but I would not buy a rear (05/06) bumper from them--I don't have any opinion on the rest of their products!!!

--After this season of off-roading I will get the Shrockworks FRONT bumper--Totally A1 equip.-Great guy--

---- :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Wait times and lines are long At Shrockworks for a reason! I never gained so much patience in my life! But if you get a SHROCKWORKS bumper next to any other, you'll see why. And ARB seems to be almost twice as lightweight. (It shakes when they idle) There are just some things you can't beat. Worth the wait, no matter how long that is.
Do I need a Model release Alley?

THE END

MC

·
on line
1,884 Posts
The rear tire carrier looks like it dwarfs your X... :cyclops:

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MC
shrocks stuff does make your X look badass...or the x makes shrocks stuff look good? some of column a, some column b?

anywho, i'm not planning on buying a bumper soon. probably will go with shrock when i do. i just know calmini has had it 'for sale' for a while.

Jimbo-

i must've missed that about the rear bumper before. that's awful. frankly, that'd turn me off from buying their front if i was gonna buy today. you kinda expect that from some smaller companies, but calmini? that's basic stuff...make sure your equipment fits.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
kokopop said:
MC
What is a "RINES"

:geek:
That's a half assed Marines. = Rines. Called putting expensive decals on before you did all the mods. It don't look that bad though, this picture does it no justice. I should have went more on line to shoot it.

MC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts