Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My only problem with the shrock bumper it is a very convience place to put things when working on the X. Then you forget out them. Today I was driving around with a soda can and the lens cap to my camera.

Soda survived, but the lens cap feel onto the skid.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is just so convient. Great for lunch on a job site.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
One of these days I plan on JB welding a bottle opener to the bumper. One front, one rear...I'll probably lose a few beers that way!

·
on line
2,540 Posts
RogueClimber said:
One of these days I plan on JB welding a bottle opener to the bumper. One front, one rear...I'll probably lose a few beers that way!
Why not just screw it on instead of the JB weld? A few guys around here have that and its very convinient :)

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RogueClimber said:
No need the X comes stock with a beer bottle openner. Just open the either of the rear doors and use the door latch hook. :cheers:

·
on line
1,884 Posts
hattrik21 said:
RogueClimber said:
Why not just screw it on instead of the JB weld? A few guys around here have that and its very convinient :)
Guess I am just shy about drilling holes in the bumper...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts