Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd share just to let everyone know we have options. This is pretty much it for my front end. I might shorten the stroke a little bit so that I'm not riding on my bumps all the time. Overall the ride is squish, squish. Yeaaah...

Pre bumps:

After:

·
on line
1,320 Posts
Lookin good JayP! I'd like to go that route on my set-up but i'll be so broke once i get tires i won't be able to for a while.
Are they the Fox's? I see you had strike pads welded onto the LCA. Who did the fab?

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah, these are the radflo shorty bumps. I tend to stick with one brand for uniformity.

·
on line
204 Posts
who welded the cans on for you? those are the two inch stroke right? i'm debating just getting air bumps ( i have the same setup as you) or getting the titan arms hmmm decisions decisions. i noticed my truck can bottom out easily too, and these would be the perfect solution. looks good , i might have to stop by gregs to get some. don't forget to take off that sway bar too haha.

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup radflo 2" stroke. I'll save you the hassle and tell you to order straight from radflo with a 1"-1.25 " stroke. This way you won't be riding on them all the time. Also Richer Racing did the work.

·
on line
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It'll all depend on where and when. I go to school full-time but i'm open from Fri-Sun every week. It's most likely going to be a weekend event so i'll try my best and make it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts