Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting a tuner for my 2013 pro-4x and have seen some information that the 2013's don't have a WOT restriction. Can any one with a 2013 xterra confirm that the bully dog does not let you disable it and/or they don't have one at all.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
The BD on my 08 has a function to get rid of the WOT and advance timing. Overall it just woke the truck up a bit. and you don't have to hammer it to get it to downshift when passing on the HW.

whether or not you will need theses functions on a 13, i have no idea

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The BD on my 08 has a function to get rid of the WOT and advance timing. Overall it just woke the truck up a bit. and you don't have to hammer it to get it to downshift when passing on the HW.
I know pre 2012 does, but want to confirm 2013 does as well. Bull dog only lists "some pn's" have wot restriction removal.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Simple answer... call Bully Dog and ask. their customer service is supposed to be pretty awesome.

Edit: and then please post the answer for anyone else wondering

·
Registered
64 Posts
...RESURRECTION!

Got a '15 PRO-4X and the Bully Dog tuner now. Curious about the same, as the Customer Service Rep on the phone was NO help whatsoever.

Anyone knows for certain if the WOT option is no longer available for newer X's? MNY THX!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts