on line
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here are my pics. Enjoy!

OLD ABANDONED MINE (Yea that's Ice)

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Atta' way Rat! Doesn't it feel great to have 4wd this time around? Try that trail you couldn't before? Now you can crawl that hill you'd only seen while driving by.. Cool.
Look up JasonAZX for a wheeling buddy in Tucson. He knows his way around most of the southern AZ trails, and is an ok guy, even if he does drive a Lexus w/ a solid axle and a snorkle..(Former AZXC)
Great pics, keep 'em coming.
:)

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DBAX said:
Look up JasonAZX for a wheeling buddy in Tucson. He knows his way around most of the southern AZ trails, and is an ok guy, even if he does drive a Lexus w/ a solid axle and a snorkle..(Former AZXC)
That's awesome...LOL...

Thanks man!

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hehehe...LOL...they just give you that same look...:)

·
on line
853 Posts
dezurtrat said:
hehehe...LOL...they just give you that same look...:)
I hope someone doesn't think I'm hijacking your thread here, but since it is Bull Spring Road . . . Yeah, they really do give you the same look.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL...that's awesome thanks...I was raised a city boy so every time I see a stupid cow up close I take a pic...

·
on line
1,206 Posts
dezurtrat said:
LOL...that's awesome thanks...I was raised a city boy so every time I see a stupid cow up close I take a pick...
lol thats funny!
Thanks for sharing, the pics look good!

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fubar1217 said:
I really need to move out west. Not enough scenery like that here in NYC!
Yea, I feel your pain. I moved out here from the midwest. I just couldn't take the climate anymore!

·
on line
2,004 Posts
DBAX said:
Atta' way Rat! Doesn't it feel great to have 4wd this time around? Try that trail you couldn't before? Now you can crawl that hill you'd only seen while driving by.. Cool.
Great pics, keep 'em coming.
:)
Hey what about me

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL...sorry dude...It was a spur of the moment thing. You can look up JasonAZX! :)

·
on line
2,004 Posts
I'm making a run wit him on the 19th

·
on line
1,361 Posts
nice pics. We have tossed around moving to Tuscon. We have a couple of friends there and in Phoenix.

these pics make me want to act on our talks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts