Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
The Outside Holes are for the Factory Fogs, the Larger Holes are there in case I decide to add more Lights and it lightens the Bumper up some. Not a big fan of the Full Hoops, I will probably add a Low Hoop in the middle to wrap a Muddy Strap, if needed. I did put it to the test this weekend. We got some Rain and I headed out to Bridgeport for the first time... It was a good thing I mounted the Winch before I went. I ended up somewhere I didn't want to be.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Will do, it was a little to muddy for most of the trails. It is closer and cheaper to go there than it is for me to go to treadnecks in Tolar.
It looks like you were in the spiderweb in that pic, it's always the last to dry out, and due to erosion, some of the creeks have water pits deep enough to swollow a jeep, be careful in that area, even though it's a 1 or 2 diamond. :rockin:

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Yeah I've been down to Bridgeport a few times, it's one of my favorite local-ish places. It's a good 3.5 hours from my home but with a few days heads up I can usually make it down. Looks like the bumper came in handy, I like it!

But seriously.. what are the holes on top for? A hoop?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yeah I've been down to Bridgeport a few times, it's one of my favorite local-ish places. It's a good 3.5 hours from my home but with a few days heads up I can usually make it down. Looks like the bumper came in handy, I like it!

But seriously.. what are the holes on top for? A hoop?
I believe he said they were access holes for the winch controls.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts