Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had an abnormal clunk in the rear, different from the usual clunks and squeaks and thuds. Parking on a giant snow mound today let me flex the rear out and it was easy to see my broken shock. Bought from Nisstec last summer 7000 mi or so.
In the pic you can see the shiny shaft and on the other side of the axle the mount!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
on line
10,980 Posts
Do you flex your suspension to its extreme ends travel often? How did you size the shock you ordered, when you initially selected them?

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
I've had an abnormal clunk in the rear, different from the usual clunks and squeaks and thuds. Parking on a giant snow mound today let me flex the rear out and it was easy to see my broken shock. Bought from Nisstec last summer 7000 mi or so.
In the pic you can see the shiny shaft and on the other side of the axle the mount!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
told ya they sucked... Womp womp wooooooomp.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
762 Posts
wow, some ridiculous flaming going on when the op is a serious topic.

·
Registered
762 Posts
This is normal "word play" between these 3;) All in fun!
That's good to know. I was not used to seeing such flaming on this forum. I know some other forums that get out of control if you don't use proper grammar and punctuation. Needless to say I tend to stay out of such forums.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts