- Side Moldings
- Fog Lights bypass
- Leather seats
- Rex Rug
- Ambient Light, center console light and center tray light
- Mini Maglite mount
- Gauge led color swap
- JVC KW-AV600BT

Being from Mexico and how rare this trucks are down here, I believe mine stands out.

Photos:

Stock:

As it stands today:

Leather seats!

Red accent on Nissan Burgers and Roof Rack X

Led Swap:

Represent!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Some 2009 trims, have one part of the headlight in black (the one around de housing) If you look the first and second photos of my X the first one has all Silver inside the Headlights, and the second one, has a black inside part.

the instructions are here http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12843&highlight=2009+headlight

The spacer/Shackle lift was from eBay

·
Banned
275 Posts
Can I ask you how you did the leather seating thing? Did you have them re-upholstered or did you buy them like that and install them?

Efutue

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Efutue: I found a set of Leather/vinyl seats on eBay really cheap, 300 dlls plus shipping, they are nice, and I installed them myself, it took like a whole day and my fingers ended up very sore, I had to take out the seats from the truck, then remove the cloth covers and then installed the leather ones.

Dtrock: They are holding perfect, and I didn't prep them a lot, just sanded them down a bit then put 4 covers of duplicolor rim paint, and that was it, I don't wheel a lot, so no scuffs or dings, they are as good as day one, and that was more than a year ago.

Chris: I like what you did to my picture! thanks!

Jim: Hahahah no, I hadn't used LaSportiva shoes, only FiveTen and Mad Rock, but I'm really considering buy a pair of Miura, I have heard they are nice, I want to try them. Do you climb?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts