Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been spending a lot of time at the cove in BB. i've seen a bunch of xterras, titans and frontiers. but only one frontier thats modded. anybody else from the area playing in the sand??

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I havent made it down there yet, but if you see a crimson Volkswagon Touareg down there that's one of my coworkers. Sounds like you guys have been having much better luck since Hurricane Sandy hit than we have....IBSP fishing has been pretty weak since.

·
Registered
701 Posts
^wow, so you ended up getting a permit for both vehicles huh? that's pricey but as long as you had fun who cares
haha yeah, well... he paid for his jeep on his own, even though it would have been a tad more efficient to bring just mine, i know he wanted to drive his jeep on the beach. his excuse was that the he had the winch and i did not. whatever, it made him happy and didnt cost me any more money!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the first pick was the day I purchased the pass....back in april. it was a bit chilly, thats why no other trucks.....now a days, the beach is full!!! I don't fish yet, but planning on it soon! but i see lots and lots of poles in the sand.

but i do know that the hermit crab fishing is amazing!!!http

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have three salt water fish tanks at home, so we bring them home and disperse them among the tanks.. the usually don't last to long, but they provide nourishment for some of the other creatures in the tank... lol

·
Registered
701 Posts
i have three salt water fish tanks at home, so we bring them home and disperse them among the tanks.. the usually don't last to long, but they provide nourishment for some of the other creatures in the tank... lol
we have a reef tank too! and an agressive cichlid tank. what size tanks do you have? if you ever need corals at a cheap rate, my brothers have a legitmate business & sell coral and fish from home.

one of our friends did that with a little crab once. he went and hid and they thought he died. almost a year later he reappeared and started eating everything!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know how that is. lol... my main tank is only a 55gal. and then a 10gal in my daughters room and a 5 in my sons.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts