Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just FYI, Brian is no longer employed at Cherry Hill Nissan. Dunno what happened, he was always helpful to me and I appreciated enissanparts.com having good parts lookup.

·
Registered
141 Posts
usually, Nissan dealers get new people from time to time, so they don't have to raise the salary if already there employees stay longer.

I see that quite often at my local Nissan dealer.

There will be some nice manager or some nice mechanic or somebody, then after while they're gone and somebody else is their, repeat.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Dang it, I kinda figured. Last guy I talked to there was kinda a know it all that didn't know it all. I confused him, he'd never heard of a TSB....

I probably hurt his ego, because I wanted to talk to Brian not him. Funny he didn't mention Brian was no longer there. Probably because he knew that's most of why people called Cherry Hill.

Hope Brian went on to bigger and better, nice guy and seemed to know his stuff, and if he didn't know he didn't try to make out like you didn't know.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Thanks for the info. That'd explain the lack of PM response and activity here.

So folks know, Brian is @Jerseyparts, our [formerly] resident Nissan parts pimp.

The website is still up (https://www.enissanparts.com/), which has been a good resource in the past too.

Brian, Thanks for your excellent customer service and good luck in your future endeavors.

·
Registered
374 Posts
That's a bummer. I worked with him in the past, and he gave me a better deal on the parts I needed than my local Nissan dealer. I got a chance to meet him at the first Xterra gathering in Smyrna, TN way back in the day. He used to way in to various technical threads and always had some good information to impart.

Hopefully, he has gone onto bigger and better pursuits.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I think Brian has gone on to bigger and better things for himself. If you need an IPDM he's probably got you. Otherwise I don't know what he's up to. PM me if you are looking for an IPDM and I'll get you connected. I don't feel like I should provide anymore info than that.

·
Registered
714 Posts
That's too bad. He was always helpful to me and I liked that he was involved with the Xterra off road community. A good guy IMHO...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Oh where, oh where
Has our parts guy gone?
Oh where, oh where can he be?
With his hair cut short
And his shirts cut long
Oh where, oh where can he be?

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Just wanted to pop on here and let you guys know, It is true I am no Longer at Cherry Hill Nissan, I have been given an excellent opportunity at another Company, but it is not 100% locked up yet, so I will not comment on where just yet, But it is a Huge Jump outside of the Automotive Field, but still doing Parts.
If you guys need any Info on your trucks, I am still a great resource, I just can not get you parts at the discount I used to, I can get you in touch with people,
who will take care of you, I just can't guaranty the prices will as good, I do want to thank you all for the kind words, and good thoughts!

Brian

·
Administrator
19,462 Posts
So you didn't tell your relief of his duties on here... :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Curious: What are the best US Nissan dealership(s) for ordering online and having the components shipped to your address?

I have no idea how to do this in Canada but just recently I have personally benefited for some terrific insights and help from Ryan at Rivercity Nissan in Kamloops, British Columbia. I have no idea about mail-ordering parts, I never asked, but if you require OEM parts and live anywhere Kamloops, give Ryan a call.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts