Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Guys, Nissan has listened, and using a hybrid of a new website, and the current software from Trademotion they created a completely new estore.

http://parts.nissanusa.com/?siteid=216803

Check it out, it is very similiar to my current enissanparts.com site (which we will be changing over) but it gives you a whole new way of looking items up.

Let me know what you think, Paypal will be incorporated this week.

Brian

·
Registered
719 Posts
That is killer. Can I order online and pick up at the dealer? Since I work just down the road, it would make it better for both of us.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, the bosses just handed down a new mandate.

I have to set the website to charge full MSRP.
BUT when you register, mark yourself as requesting a wholesale account, I then can set your price points, for each customer.
I apologize for making everyone jump through hoops, but they want to open this up to all customers, and don't want to offer the discount to everyone.

Brian

·
Same Country as Bucksnort
14,613 Posts
Website does not show that you have entered your VIN correctly.
Needs Vin to be displayed or some other visual that lets you know. such as after VIN insertion the resulting diplay say your model and years on all pages where parts may be ordered.

colors other than new ones for the current year are not shown.

I will have other feeedback as I use the tool.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chris, I am confused, when I enter a VIN, and hit change vehicle, it will then break down the vehicle for me, with color code and engine and trans...

PM your Vin, so I can see why yours might not be working.

B

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Chris, I am confused, when I enter a VIN, and hit change vehicle, it will then break down the vehicle for me, with color code and engine and trans...

PM your Vin, so I can see why yours might not be working.

B
chris's truck is in that "wait that's still an xterra?" category

·
Registered
719 Posts
Brian, the new site isn't linked correctly anymore. Don't think it's a problem with my work proxy. I can get to the old one and see the updated parts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts