Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyyy guys I finally got to do a club run again, last time being about a year ago. It started out with Five Xterra's two first gens and three offroad edition second gens. About half way through the day the two first gens decided to head back. Since it ended up being such a small turnout we altered the original plans and made this run a lottttt more fun. Here are some pictures from our trip.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Very nice! Those are some excellent shots.

·
on line
245 Posts
Always putting up great photos! Looks like a fun little trip!

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Sorry couldnt make this one guys. Im just trying to work out the little "kinks" on my truck before i wheel it. Ill be out shortly though. Gonna shim up the rear sometime this week and well see what happens. Nice pics my the way XterraDude!

·
on line
29 Posts
Thanks for taking the great photos, my point and sh-t, battery ran out -then dumped all my photos......time for a SLR I guess. No one notices what is in my pot - glad they cant see the turtle shell (expired long ago)very well or I would have PETA knocking at my door.

·
on line
197 Posts
XterraDude said:
Thanks everyone. XterraVT I would love to help you with any questions you might have, feel free to pm me when ever you want. That goes for everyone one here as well.
Not trying to 'thread-jack', but you have an EOS 5, correct? I'm getting ready to get back into the DSLR world from the D P&S world. I'm going Canon due to my lenses left from my film SLR days (EOS 3) and have a 70-200L and a few other nice Canon lenses.

So...If you were in the market for a DSLR these days in the sub $2K range, would you go the EOS 40 route or wait another month for the Rebel XSI?

I was ready to pull the trigger on an EOS 40 last week, but lost my nerve after more reading about the Rebel XSI.

Just dunno...

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I shoot with a Canon Mark II 1DS. That is a veryyyy tough question to answer. It ultimately depends on what you will be using it for. If you Like doing more action sports stuff and need the faster frame rate I would defiantly go for the D40 but as an Overall camera the Rebel XSI is much more suitable it is much lighter weight and smaller and has almost all the same capabilities of the D40. Sooooooo I guess my answer is wait for the XSI.

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Super pictures - you've got a great shooting style.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts