Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
on line
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just wanted to post up on here that we have a trail run goin to box canyon this saturday , hope u can make it

meeting at the mcyd's in florence at 8am , see ya there !!

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Because it is a pretty easy trail, I'd like to suggest you up the anty, and make it a night run, and tie it into Telegraph Trail.. Should be about 5-6 hours total time.
(from the Box back in '03)

·
on line
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha , only reason im goin easy is cause almost everyone is stock ;) , but now as u saw in xoc someone threw out thats its blocked so with out knowing that screws up the plans and i cant make a run before saturday to confirm or deny

·
on line
3,218 Posts
It's not blocked.. Go Box Canyon to Coke Ovens to Battle Axe to Telegraph. Camp in Superior, and run around Oak Flats on the way out..

·
on line
90 Posts
Yes thanks for a great run and Penski thanks for spotting me and all who helped.We had a great time running with the Frontier club and the Xterra club . :toothy10:

·
on line
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah no problem guys , i think some times we had a problem with too many people wanting to spot at once lol , other than that and the goin up thru box with 20 trucks had a blast , oh onix did u take some damage to the body? some said that last night if u did i didnt even hear about till hours after the trail ride lol , hopefully its nothing to major

·
on line
90 Posts
I cant wait to see the pictures people took. there was alot of picture takeing. Madman puts some nice pics up from Crown King so these should be even better. :happy7: Onix

·
on line
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah coming back thru the canyon got alot of really good shots , not to sure how the group photo will come out cause it was kind of dark , but hopefully randy will get those up soon

1 - 20 of 27 Posts