Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone posted it on a previous post and I thought it looked great. Found one on eBay and picked it up. Looks great. Works great, too. However it forced me to move my Sirius tuner to the bottom tray in front of the shifter.

Sirius tuner shown below:

·
on line
400 Posts

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I'm not a fan of headsets. I think I have weird shaped ears or something because the headsets always fall off. This works out better for me.

·
on line
971 Posts
It was me that first posted about BlueConnect here. About the install, was there no way to make it flush with the sunglass holder? I really don't like the way it sticks out. Also, did you think about installing it right behind the driver's side visor? That way, you wouldn't have to relocate your sirius tuner.

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hollywoodstylin said:
It was me that first posted about BlueConnect here. About the install, was there no way to make it flush with the sunglass holder? I really don't like the way it sticks out. Also, did you think about installing it right behind the driver's side visor? That way, you wouldn't have to relocate your sirius tuner.
Nope, there's no way (that I know of) to make it flush. I just followed their instructions. I didn't mount behind the visor because I'm always upgrading and if I didn't like it then I'd be stuck with a hole in the headliner. The way I have it now, I can just replace the sunglasses holder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts