1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
123 Posts
blingalicious

·
on line
259 Posts
has anyone tried the Autopia fogs? they look nice enough and the price beats paying 250 for the factory fogs. any user reviews?

·
on line
189 Posts
i ordered something like this from Ebay the fog lights

and when i got it it was too big and i couldnt even fit it in the bumper
and i emailed the guy and he says is suppose to fit but it never did

so i got rid of it..

·
on line
51 Posts
Jang Pilmo,
Do you know if you ordered the "bling lights" or "autopedia" lights or some other brand?? I'm really interested in getting them (well, in saving $180).
--jOE

·
on line
51 Posts
i'm just wondering if the autopia's will fit in a stock '07 or if it'll be a nightmare trying to mount them. $170 is a lot of money to save on OEM stuff, but $80 is a lot of money to throw away on aftermarket crap.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
whatgorilla said:
i'm just wondering if the autopia's will fit in a stock '07 or if it'll be a nightmare trying to mount them. $170 is a lot of money to save on OEM stuff, but $80 is a lot of money to throw away on aftermarket crap.
Get em at Yournissanparts, Yep, I think that will end up being a throw away if ya don't. MC

·
on line
844 Posts
if you search, I posted a thread a while back about a (half ass) really easy way to mount the lights using big wire ties, we did my buddy's X not quite a year ago and it's still perfect to this day!

·
on line
3,272 Posts
I sent an email to them about mounting them and they told me that the only way they can mount to our bumper is by screwing them on to the caps themselves.

·
on line
844 Posts
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
I sent an email to them about mounting them and they told me that the only way they can mount to our bumper is by screwing them on to the caps themselves.
That's shenanigans. show us pix of the lights.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
I am refering to the Blinglights from Ebay. I too thought that was a joke but that is really what they said. It makes sense since there is absolutely no where else to mount them after removing the caps but I think that would look hella ugly. Unless you fabricate some kind of mounting bracket, only the stock foglights have the correct mounting harness that clip onto the circular frame of the holes.

·
Read Only
656 Posts
The Bling Lights look just like some cheapies I saw at Pep Boys. If you are really interested in trying some of these, it would behoove you to buy them at PB's and return them if they don't work out for you. Try that on eBay.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
I actually went with some Hella Optilux 2500 Angel Eye Light Kit and was totally disappointed. I decided I was going to mount three of them to my roof rack and wire it so that the "halo effect" would turn on when the lights came on but no later than a week after I mounted them it rained and both lights got moisture trapped inside the glass.

I am in the process of returning them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts