Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
on line
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Username: Blaze

Well, they made me an offer I couldn't refuse so today, I traded in the 2008 Xterra S for this:

Year: 2010
Make: Nissan
Model: Xterra
Trim: Off Road
Color: Silver Lightning

Mods: Hankook DynoPro ATM 33's, K&N Drop In Filter

Comments: We are looking forward to getting it out on the trails tomorrow. Nothing severe since the wife is still healing, but I hope to get the use the locker once. Once the financing in official, I will be having the 33's put back on it. But for now, stock will do.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Just throwing it out there, in case you just happened to be looking for some to take your axle off your hands for you!! lol. Anyways, very nice, cant wait to see it on a trail or two...

Hey, just noticed you dont have the black headlights? I thought those came on all the 09 and 10's? No?

·
on line
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just throwing it out there, in case you just happened to be looking for some to take your axle off your hands for you!! lol. Anyways, very nice, cant wait to see it on a trail or two...

Hey, just noticed you dont have the black headlights? I thought those came on all the 09 and 10's? No?
I am thinking they were only on the S & SE. Since I bought the only OR they had left, I had nothing to compare to. I did see them on the S models they had on the lot.

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts
Nice start to a mighty fine Xterra Page, ColoXterra4x4, So let the modding begin!

·
on line
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, D. I hope I did it right. I try to conform to the rules. I don't think I made a Member Page for the 1st one so now that I have what I want, let the updates begin.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks great man! I bought mine at GO Nissan in Arapahoe, and they had a Night Armor OR sitting there a few down from the one I bought. I stared at it for a few seconds and nearly failed and bought that one. Unfortunately I had traded in a 2009 2-door Jeep Rubicon that was 33 grand new, and one of my goals was not only more space, but also to cut my payment, which I did by about $200/month on the X 4x4. As was the case with the Rubicon I had, I'm sure the OR has more cajones than I do when it comes to anything hardcore offroad anyway. :laughing6:

·
on line
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, today it became official. I got the call around 12:30ish and the new OR is financed. I don't know all the particulars yet, but I was told they had to tweek some numbers in my favor and I should have the final contract in a day or so. I will be going in Friday afternoon to get my 33's put back on so she will look mean again. And the mudflaps will be coming off pretty soon, but only when I go wheeling.

Look for new pics later this week with the 33's installed. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks great man! Silver was our next choice if we couldn't find night armor. I took off the mud flaps and left them off, they will be a bitch to put on and off again... plus it looks awesome without them.

Perhaps we will see you out there!

·
on line
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As promised, here are the pics I took tonight after getting the 33's back on:

Melt Mod Left Side

Melt Mod Right Side

Driving Lights On

Off Road Lamps On

Rear Shot of 33's and No Mud Flaps

Side Shot in the 33's and No Mud Flaps

Now that I have my DynoPro's back on, I am looking forward to hitting the trails again and having fun.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts