Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The BF deals are popping up, and many stores are already promoting early sale prices.

With this being said, let's hear about the deals you may have seen.

Please post the Web Site/ Store name.
Item name / model number, along with the price.
When possible share the full, retail price along with a web link

For starters

Bestbuy has the Garmin Drive 52 5" gps for $79.99
Item typically sells for $129.99
Model:010-02036-06SKU:6319479

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2011 Pro-4X
107 Posts
I just got a note from Diode Dynamics that they're going to be running a 15% discount on all products on their website for Black Friday.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Oooooh I bought their dog lights for the Xterra and they're one of my favorite upgrades, I'll probably buy a pair of the ditch lights then. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Discount Tire is offering Black Friday specials.

Follow link for more info

Reactions: Chinoel

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
23 Posts
Does anyone know if theretrofitsource will be doing any discounts for black friday? I want to purchase the bi-led morimoto M LED 2.0 to do a projector retrofit on my X.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome deal

·
Registered
2012 Xterra Pro-4X 6MT
9 Posts
I've been waiting for this time of year to replace both of my front catalytic converters. I just ordered for 2 Magnaflow units and saved $157 from hottexhaust.com. I don't know anything about these people, but they've got decent reviews as a vendor.

More importantly they have a 20% off sale on Magnaflow hardware all month. Hope this helps someone else!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Expedition one has 20% off bumpers and roof racks plus $100 off shipping. I ordered my front bumper from them a couple of months ago, should be receiving it next month or beginning of January. I'm about to place an order for the roof rack, i'll be saving $400. I'm sure I'll be putting my Roxterra roof rack on here some time in the future.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts