Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used the X lightly on some trails today. Haven't been on here in a long while. It was good to get out with it! The trails were muddy because we just had 4 inches of snow dry up. Mainly used atv's, had a great time. Will post pics later.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
You still around? Ha ha.

I've been curious about that place, never been though. Tried to make arrangements with a guy with a 1st gen but he kinda flaked out on me.

Sounds like they only have one trail big enough for a 4x4. A guy I work with has been out there.

Looking forward to pics.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought you were offering something else.... =)

Ha! Sorry, wrong site... Really though I think autocorrect did that, could have swore I put a "&" symbol in there. Anyways, haven't had a chance to get the pics on the comp. just wanted everyone to know I ain't forgot. Anyways, see my latest post in the tire forum about my tpm sensor... Any help much appreciated! Ironic that when I decide to start posting instead of just looking things go haywire in my X...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well my wife didn't take quite as many photos as I thought she did. Don't have any to post. Just trust that it was fun and that with a slightly wet ground its good trails for an X.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Well my wife didn't take quite as many photos as I thought she did. Don't have any to post. Just trust that it was fun and that with a slightly wet ground its good trails for an X.

Read the title and this post...

This is funny ish right here!

Sn0

·
Registered
2,450 Posts

Fun and wet with the wife....good trails.....no pics that can be posted....hmmmm..... am I reading between the lines???
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 13 of 13 Posts