Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I don't know anyone that has paid for the Bils, at that point, you might as well just get the RadFlo's.

The front shocks are always going to top out. They are designed to. There is no droop bump stop.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
www.prgproducts.com

Your best bet is just to call them. You would need to get a set that would work without TC UCA's. Unless you want to spend another $600.

G

·
0 Posts
i have the AC coilovers... i was like you, started out with coils only and then CRACK!! my stock shock up front broke in half! now, no problemo's to report. but like i keep saying to peeps here, i probably would've gone with the Radflo's if i were to do it over again. Radflo's are a straight switch over replacement... no need to take and reuse parts like i had to do with the AC's.

·
Super Moderator
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GenX_Hawaii said:
i have the AC coilovers... i was like you, started out with coils only and then CRACK!! my stock shock up front broke in half! now, no problemo's to report. but like i keep saying to peeps here, i probably would've gone with the Radflo's if i were to do it over again. Radflo's are a straight switch over replacement... no need to take and reuse parts like i had to do with the AC's.
Now that you replaced the coilovers, how is the ride? Is it topping out at all on any dips in the road?

I'm actually considering the Radflo's and TC UCA's after talking with Greg from PRG today.

G

·
0 Posts
The ride is great off road... much more clearance underneath the wheel wells up front. But had to do a lot of guessing in terms of adjusting where the coils need to sit on the coilover shocks. Topping out? No, not that I've noticed. But you'll still be required to use the bump stomps and those will on occasion hit. I've also spoken with Greg and what I like about his is he'll help tailor your set-up for your exact needs so you know exactly what you'll get once installed -- no second guessing yourself.

·
Super Moderator
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GenX_Hawaii said:
I've also spoken with Greg and what I like about his is he'll help tailor your set-up for your exact needs so you know exactly what you'll get once installed -- no second guessing yourself.
Yeah, I felt Greg knew what he was talking about after I got off the phone with.

Out of curiosity, for those running the TC UCA/Radflo coilovers combo up front, what size tire are you running?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts