Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Username: BilliumS
My X's name: Stupid Monkey (I have a monkey hanging from my rear view and my wife says its stupid) :munky2: :scratch:
Year: 2007
Make: Nissan
Model: Xterra
Trim: S
Color: Super black
Transmission: Automatic

This will be somewhat of a slow build. Have tons of bills, mortgage, two kids, yada yada yada. This X is my daily driver so I don't plan on going all out on it or doing any major offroading. I do plan on doing enough to keep up with the massive amounts of Jeeps around here. LOL
Hopefully the wife will let me get some more goodies. :p

Engine mods
Airbox mod(entire fender side of airbox is cut off)
K&N drop in
S-mod How to: Radiator by-pass

Interior
Factory Nissan all weather mats

Exterior
Custom made rubber mudflaps(had to keep flaps, I hate rock chips!)
AVS hood deflector
Blacked out tails Lens Tint
Blacked out front corner lenses
Bedlined rear bumper
Bedlined stock S rims

Tires/Suspension
Mickey Thompson Baja STZ's P265-75R16
Rear diff. breather extension How-to: Install Rear Diff Breather Extension

Lighting
Zoskel bumper mouth bracket with 4 Platinum Burner series 4" driving lights. (Silverstar Ultra H3's) Xoskel
Silvania Silverstar Ultra 9007's in headlights
LED roof lights by ECCO(similar to dually's)

Recovery
Rear tampon with D-ring
2 30ft tow straps
Custom made(by yours truly) rear recovery brackets
20ft tow strap

Future mods!
Full skidplate set
Nisstec 2-3" lift
Custom fabricated intake tube to eliminate resonator
Y-pipe delete
Xoskel low pro light bars in the front and back

As she sits now. Not a huge build. Not much of a cash flow.

A little bit of stock flex. Swaybar finally off!

All six Silverstar Ultra's on.

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
:headbang: Nice start to a mighty fine Xterra Page, BilliumS.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
way to get started!

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
But I would suggest that you change the dark red color of you entries, as everyone is going to be clicking on them to fine the link that is inside as this is the site color for links on this site.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Custom made rear recovery brackets. This was a fun and easy mod to do if you have access to a drill press and large bandsaw. Picked up the X from the bodyshop yesterday and the owner wanted to know where he could buy a set of these for his Jeep. I told him I made them and it was "An Xterra thing". :laughing4:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Custom made rear recovery brackets. This was a fun and easy mod to do if you have access to a drill press and large bandsaw. Picked up the X from the bodyshop yesterday and the owner wanted to know where he could buy a set of these for his Jeep. I told him I made them and it was "An Xterra thing". :laughing4:
Pics or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope no trouble as of yet. I have had blacked out tails on almost every car every driven and never been pulled over. (knock on wood)

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Have you removed the rear sway bar? And if you have, how do you like it on/off road? I am thinking about taking it off before the long 14 hr drive to Moab next week

·
Registered
467 Posts
I would love to do this recovery brackets mod.

Could you talk about how you did it?

Thanks
Lonnie

1 - 20 of 20 Posts