Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
64 Posts
I was trying to use an X front end on my frontier and they are differnt the grill shells are differnt shaped so I dont think it will work

·
on line
400 Posts
Irongrave said:
I was trying to use an X front end on my frontier and they are differnt the grill shells are differnt shaped so I dont think it will work
yup true story.. just realized the Frontier and Pathfinder have same grill inserts

Frontier

Xterra

Pathfinder

·
on line
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hollywoodstylin said:
JAdams said:
Does anyone know if the grill area of an '06 Frontie is the same as our X?

I found this grill, it comes in black and polished and I want one...
If you want a billet grille for the X, check this out. However, I asked others about the quality and fit of the grille and got back mixed reviews.
Damn, I don't like the look of the Nissan emblem showing. Thanks guys, I guess I'll keep looking.

·
on line
559 Posts
Irongrave said:
Irongrave, you want to swap your Frontier front end with an Xterra's? I was looking to do the same. I want a Frontier front end. Are they a direct swap?

·
on line
64 Posts
max6spd said:
Irongrave said:
Irongrave, you want to swap your Frontier front end with an Xterra's? I was looking to do the same. I want a Frontier front end. Are they a direct swap?
I was looking to do it but its swapping the hood fenders lights bumper and grill. Its the same supports but it will not work. That and I found a grill I liked for my fronty

·
on line
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dragonplayboy said:
you could just make the one I made...

only took an afternoon...
I love the look of yours...I just cant bring myself to cut into my X. I tear into multi-million dollar hydraulic presses and robots every day and I cant handle tearing into my X. Sad huh?

·
on line
1 Posts
JAdams said:
Does anyone know if the grill area of an '06 Frontie is the same as our X?

I found this grill, it comes in black and polished and I want one...
I've sold this grille to many frontier guys and it fits the Xterra perfect, no worries. Quality is awesome and full warranty that is stood behind.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts