Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Ugh!!! How do i NOT get a rear bumper now.....esp after that other member was rear ended by a ford F-350, and ur bumper truely performed exceptionaly.....
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Am i seeing it right?...does the rad skid have ur name (Hefty fabworks) written on it, as a cut out?
Posted via Mobile Device
No. Thats on the front bumper.

What youre looking at is the 2" body lift radiator skid mount.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mtnbiker49;1260985 What youre looking at is the 2" body lift radiator skid mount. [size=1 said:
Posted via Mobile Device[/size]
Correct.

New products and options are being added to the site over the next couple days before the sale as well.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is it a body lift skid? Or a piece to fill the gap? And how do we place an order for that? Didnt see it on the site
Posted via Mobile Device
Gap fiill piece. New products, including that one are being added to the site over the next couple days. Working on that along with a slammed schedule of shipping, welding, and lots of installs this week.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sale starts tonight at Midnight MST. New products and options have been added to the website.
Our office will be closed from now until Monday morning in observance of Thanksgiving but the website is up and running.
If you have product or order questions please email to [email protected] and I will try to get back to you ASAP.

Happy thanks giving everyone!

Chris
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 28 Posts