·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
on line
186 Posts
First, Welcome to the club.

The X looks good, and I agree I would like to know more about the tires. Now just get rid of the step rails and you'll be all set.

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:hello2: Hey fellas :dontknow: Not sure of the name brand of the tires they are 32" mudders Ill post in the am the brand its almost midnight here and raining cats&dogz !
I have the 2.5 calmini lift in her now but hope to got up to 5" s/l soon Or add a 3b/l Havent figured which route to go yet ..
List of mods so far ....
K7n 77 cold air intake
Banks exh
Garmin street nav system
Factory safari rack
32" mudders
Shrock rear bumper ((ON ITS WAY ordered last week))
400WATT JL amp
3 10"s in a box in back

THINGS That will be added soon
Shrock front bumper
Shrock sliders and FULL plates
Some better lighting
New rims

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Hey man. Glad to see that you have decided to come over and post. Glad to have ya man.

·
on line
2,540 Posts
bigboyindiego said:
:hello2: Hey fellas :dontknow: Not sure of the name brand of the tires they are 32" mudders Ill post in the am the brand its almost midnight here and raining cats&dogz !
I have the 2.5 calmini lift in her now but hope to got up to 5" s/l soon Or add a 3b/l Havent figured which route to go yet ..
List of mods so far ....
K7n 77 cold air intake
Banks exh
Garmin street nav system
Factory safari rack
32" mudders
Shrock rear bumper ((ON ITS WAY ordered last week))
400WATT JL amp
3 10"s in a box in back

THINGS That will be added soon
Shrock front bumper
Shrock sliders and FULL plates
Some better lighting
New rims
You'll love the coverage on the Shrock skids when you get them.

·
on line
186 Posts
I'm interested in the banks exhaust as well. I was thinking about ordering it for mine. It would be awesome if you could get a sound clip.

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
syndicate said:
Nice looking X bro. Im in Diego too.
Hey saw that just now ,Where are u @ Synd Im In chula Vista area ...

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
twistedmike said:
Hey man, nice lookin X! I have a black SE and I love those tires. What kind and size are they? Are you lifted?
Hey mike they are MUDSTAR 32" TIRES !!
as for the banks exh..I had a flowmaster :rant: it sounded like chit!!
The banks is 1000% better has low rumble @ idle and when u pound the gas w/the k&n and exh sounds like a mustang in a tunnel interior sound is a bit loud but not harsh I LIKE IT

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
syndicate said:
bigboyindiego said:
Where are u @ Synd Im In chula Vista area ...
Im in San Marcos bro.
Did you install the Banks exh or did you have it done for you? If you got it installed, where in SD and how for how much?
I have a friend who works for Mossy in Nasty City he did it for me , I belive they charge around 225 for the install !

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
syndicate said:
Ouch man, that's almost as much as the Banks cost.
After seeing it installed, would you immagine that one could probably do it on their own?
I thought it was a bit high myself BUT @ dealer its always 6x as high !! I think someone w/mech knowledge could do it by themselves Im not sure thought if it would need weld'n Didnt see if it was direct bolt on !!

btw here is a link to my MYSPACE group for san diego xterras ALL ARE WELCOME
http://groups.myspace.com/sandiegoxterra

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
on line
589 Posts
Nice BigBoy! I live in the Del Mar area, and often up in San Marcos visiting one of my buddies who has a Toyota FJ Cruiser. Next time you head out during the weekend post it up, and maybe we can get a little group together.

Syndicate, I might be able to shed some light on your exhaust questions. I ordered a Gibson exhaust, and did the install myself with a friend...no problems. It takes 1-2 hours at most, and everything was bolt on. We ran in to ZERO issues, and if you order an exhaust (if you haven't already) I would be more than happy to lend a hand if you need it.

-Erick

Edit: Just noticed Syndicate posted the exhaust question in November...probably already figured out that it isn't too hard.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts