Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i have been trying to find some more central and legal places to wheel. And since KY isnt too far from most people i decided to get a run together to Big Rock offroad park. I myself have never been there, but after talking to the guys over there on the phone, there is supposed to be something for everyone at this park.

http://www.bigrockoffroadpark.com/articles/home.asp

Right now, its going to be myself, dirt36 and cincinnattixterra going to this. I plan on getting there friday night and wheeling saturday and either going home that night or in the morning. Now if we decide its worth going thru again, id be up for going back out sunday morning. But everyone can more or less do what they want. Anyways, just thought id post it up and see who wanted to come along.

·
on line
244 Posts
cincinnati_xterra said:
i guess i can drag myself 45 min down the road to wheel with you sorry saps
I wish it was only 45 minutes for me...... Try 5 hours. Glad you are gonna be there. Can't wiat to see what you have done to the X.

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One hell of a good looking homeless guy.............Who is the stinky guy?

Its going to be like a 4-5 hour trip for me. Im thinking the first night, friday. Im just going to stay at my buddy shanes house in cincy. Then drive there in the morning. What were your plans dirty dirt?

·
on line
244 Posts
mcampana said:
One hell of a good looking homeless guy.............Who is the stinky guy?

Its going to be like a 4-5 hour trip for me. Im thinking the first night, friday. Im just going to stay at my buddy shanes house in cincy. Then drive there in the morning. What were your plans dirty dirt?
Probably be in Paducah, Ky Friday night dropping of the little ones. We will leave Paducah early Sat. morning. We will probably leave Paducah around 4 am to be at the park by at least 9 am.

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well i have another guy comming with us. I was driving to the dealership and this dude in a white X followed me in. His is 2 months old. He has been wheeling for 5 years and we sat and b.s'd about the newx and and the trip for a while. So he should be signing up ehre sometime soon. Good guy. So now we have 4 trucks for sure. Nick do you still have your stock skids? He should buy em from you.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts