·
on line
1,340 Posts
nice pic's.

·
on line
244 Posts
mcampana said:
Its in maysville Kentucky. And im pissed! Darrin said he would have posted his pictures by now! Lazy punk!
No, not lazy. Remember I have dial-up internet at home. I had to email the pics to my work computer. I will post them today.....

·
on line
244 Posts
Here are more pics from the trip. These are mostly of Mark. I know he has been waiting patiently for these. :bounce:

Uh, I dunno

This was on the trail.... Maybe a sacrificed possum?

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bout time ya bum. Photos never ever really show what it looks like from the driver seat.

I wish we had photos of you almost rolling your truck. So Darrin comes running back up the hill that im turning around on (it got waaaaaaaaaay too narrow for us) and says, dude, i think i need help, im goona flip my truck. So i get turned around and go back down the hill which is banking to the right and is kinda steep. Darrins truck is opn three wheels, his driver side rear tire is like 4 feet off the ground. So i had him get back in and i climbed up on his slider then to the rear step, and just hung on and leaned backwards. My buddy Shane was with us for the ride and just stood there watching with the cammera in his hand. So needless to say we got the truck back down with out incident.

·
on line
1,320 Posts
Those trail look like fun... i think the ole Grocerygetter might have been able to hang with you guys for a good bit of it.

·
on line
244 Posts
I agree with Mark, alot of the trails would have been ok for a 2WD. We had a good time. The weather was perfect too. The last trail we hit was like an ATV trail and it got narrow towards the end. I have alot of extra pinstrips...lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts